Roxanne shares with ETC her tips for looking after your dog. From Keeping them healthy to showing them who's boss, join Roxanne and Bruno in this easy to follow How-To.
- Walk your Dog - When out walking, ensure your dog is behind or beside you when walking so they knows who’s in control.
- Initiate playtime and Feeding time - Ask your dog to do an activity or movement for you so that his meal becomes a reward for a good job.
- Make them follow you - Asking your dog to follow you around can strengthen your bond. If they’re able to follow, you can reward them with a treat for listening to your command.
- Complete Vaccination and Medication - Regular checkups will keep your dog healthy and you stress-free from worry. If in doubt about how your dog is feeling call your Vet.
- Show your dog love and affection - Aside from cuddles and kisses, eye contact is also important in a loving relationship as its a sign of trust.
Follow Roxanne here: